Content Aggregators, Cable Operators and Content Owners Already Using Dyyno Platform to Stream 500+ TV Channels and 2,000+ Movies to Subscribers Globally on iPad, Samsung Smart TV, Android Tablets and STBs, Roku and PC/Mac.
At NAB 2012 (April 17), we announced the industry’s most economical and turnkey “TV Everywhere” (TVE) solution, enabling content aggregators and cable operators to stream live TV and video on demand (VOD) content to any screen at any level of broadcasting quality up to 1080p HD. The open standards-based solution can be deployed instantaneously and simultaneously with simple configuration in just one day, streaming across ten devices. Dyyno brings a fully functional platform built from the ground up for TV Everywhere that allows content aggregators and cable operators to monetize instantly with low upfront costs.
The cloud-based Dyyno TV Everywhere solution is currently in use by more than 25 content aggregators and virtual multiple system operators (MSOs) in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. The MSOs leverage Dyyno TVE to stream over 500 televised channels and more than 2,000 movies and TV shows on a variety of platforms, including iPad, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Android STB, Roku, PC, Mac, iPhone and BlackBerry, together reaching over 150 million households today. First to the market, Dyyno Android Broadband STB solution offers cable operators the ability to private-label the STB with HDMI and CVBS outputs, expandable EPG, and over 500,000 Android apps.
Dyyno’s TV Everywhere platform represents an industry-first, based on a several key differentiators, including:
- Fastest time-to-market: Deployment takes as little as one day
- Lowest-cost competitive solution in the market
- Offers live, VOD and cloud-based digital video recorder (DVR)
- Monetization via subscriptions, ads, pay-per-views (PPVs), or any combination
- Fully brandable app user interfaces and private-label Android Broadband STB
Dyyno’s TV Everywhere solution offers enormous benefits for MSOs and content aggregators. Cable operators can go to market quickly, then increase average revenue per user (ARPU) and reduce customer churn. These benefits also extend to content aggregators, who can reach the global subscriber base and create new revenue streams.
For consumers, key usability aspects of Dyyno TV Everywhere include:
- Simplicity: An attractive, intuitive user interface with one-click access to “My Channels” and “My Apps”
- Flexibility: App and service available on the most popular consumer devices
- Preview: Consumers have the ability to preview content before buying